*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845161-Stairway-to
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Other · #2030287
dreams and interpretations
#845161 added March 28, 2015 at 3:00pm
Restrictions: None
Stairway to.....
I am in a spaceship as tall as the Eiffel tower. I had other dream during the night about running in various places. This one reflected a different kind of sensation. I am running down steps with someone else. I wake up and realize that I am scared to death at going to such depths and to think I was running down the stairs as if in a race. What happens if I fall down and am not able to get back up. I find myself also wondering about lighting and the outdoors.

I guess the climbing reveals the way I see my life. Instead of climbing up the ladder I am running down and it is not a good feeling. I wonder at what point I will run out of gas and die.
I went to my sons and enjoyed time with his kids. I was near tears as I left. I realized that I have only so much time. I am running from my dreams and life in general. What will I find on the other side. In the case of this spaceship escapade, spiritually am I going to heaven or hell.
© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845161-Stairway-to