*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845456-COURAGE
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#845456 added March 31, 2015 at 11:37pm
Restrictions: None
COURAGE...
1. " Courage to Me - Is doing something DARING, No Matter how afraid, insecure, intimidated, alone, unworthy, incapable, ridiculed or whatever other paralyzing emotion one may feel. Courage is TAKING ACTION.....No Matter What. So you're afraid ? BE AFRAID. Be Scared Silly to the point you're trembling and nauseous, But - DO IT ANYWAY !!!

2. " DON'T GIVE UP - I know that you have made a Thousand attempts to reach your Goal - But look at it this way - After banging your head against the wall Repeatedly, you ought to be NUMB ENOUGH to BREAK THROUGH This Time..."

3. " Who told you that it was too late ? And - MORE IMPORTANTLY - WHY Have You chosen - To Believe Them....."

4. " The Height of your ACHIEVEMENTS is Determined by the DEPTH of your Self-Belief, the STRENGTH of your Resolve and the INTENSITY of your EFFORTS..."

5. " Since when is Failure more appealing ?...NEVER EVER - Give up......"

6. " Courage - Is what it takes to Stand Up and SPEAK ; Courage is ALSO what it takes to Sit Down and LISTEN....."

AND - The Easiest explanation....

7. " There are So Many ways to be BRAVE in this world. Sometimes Bravery involves laying down your life for something bigger than yourself, or for someone else. Sometimes it involves giving up Everything you have ever known, or Everyone you have Ever Loved - for the sake of something Greater.

But sometimes it DOESN'T.....

Sometimes it is NOTHING MORE than Gritting your teeth through PAIN, and the Work of EVERY DAY, the SLOW WALK TOWARDS A BETTER LIFE......."

Isn't that So ????

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845456-COURAGE