*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845809-Continuation
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#845809 added April 4, 2015 at 3:36pm
Restrictions: None
Continuation
Continuation of 1-9-15  through  1-17-15


Sorry to say it's taken me a week to start writing with a pencil.  I've been writing constantly on my brain, but as I mentioned. that material has been tragically lost.  I have read 4 books, approximately 1500 pages, and if the reality I experienced and explored in those pages and in pages to come has time to percolate through the contorted convolutions of my contusioned  cerebrum and dribbles onto a page I'll tell you about it.  Possibly someday I'll find the time to type it into my computer.  I also must find the electricity.  I listen to the radio much of the time here, KUAC, Uni. of Alaska, a public radio station, makes me think today, Car Talk, Wait Wait Don't Tell me, (Name of the program, really, I'm not whining) and What Do You Know? this morning.  Later this afternoon Prairie Home Companion, and of course the ridiculous news programs.  I sit and think.  I sure wish my brain tablets hadn't been invaded by erasers.  Maybe I could build a posse, enter through my ear or nose, maybe wipe out the invaders?  Wonder if I could do it without causing to much collateral brain damage.

If you're looking for meaning here, or anywhere else, I don't think your going to find it.  As your mind droops and drupes over your belt, fatty, loose some weight, suck in that gut, your so fat you probably  don't even see that drupey gut.  A drupe is a dicot you know - like an apricot - or an almond - almond seeds are very tasty - apricot seeds are too - but they can kill you, like peach seeds - doubly dicotish drooping drupes - fat with the poisonous oily fat of rat poisonous organic natural alliteration.  Shoot me now with the poisonous darts of the literally organic alliterative alleles of the genetic evolution of my floppy, flabby, fat, fearsomely futile brain, futile in the sense of finding or focusing on the future or fate of those tiny brain tablets or tablets, the little pills that go to make my brain work - does anyone want to know if I'm being serious or facetious?  Well, so do I.  If I had access to emoticons I wouldn't know what to put here.  Emotion is a funny thing.  It's also a sad thing.  How many different emotions can you count?  Emotions are like colors - a limited number of names for an infinite number of ideas - I don't know what to call them - the infinity of colors and emotions - the continuum of beauty and flame, of joy and jealousy, of darkness and ice, of greed and love - to continua of ideas of emotion or color - an emotional colorful way to visualize infinity.  Shuffle the two and make your mark.  Make your mark on infinity.  Your own colorful emotion.  Call it what you will.

I think my thought is attempting to start a new train.  I thought I heard the train a comin', but maybe I was mistaken.  My train of thought is waiting, in any case, for a push or a pull - any kind of engine will do.  Please avoid the rails.  BTW - books I have finished since entering the cabin door:
1.  Gutenberg's Apprentice by Alex Christie
2.  Letters to a Young Scientist by Edward O. Wilson
3.  Dead Man's Walk by Larry McMurtry
4.  Shifu, You'll Do Anything For a Laugh by Mo Yan


Getting dark again.  I may have to use some of my rationed electricity.


            TRACKS IN THE SNOW

  A piece to be appearing soon in my port.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845809-Continuation