*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845790-Mostly-Just-Stuff
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#845790 added April 4, 2015 at 10:20am
Restrictions: None
Mostly Just Stuff
The favorite thing about myself - now but not in the past - is that I don't give a damn about anything anyone thinks of me.  I think what makes me worth knowing is that I DO care about other people.

I have lived on farms. You might say I do live on farms.  FRESH food is better.


Jan. 9, 2015 - Jan 17, 2015  Continued


.....Hey, they just said on the radio that mitch romney is running for president again, he's gonna concentrate on opportunities for the middle class, i always wondered what a classless society was supposed to be, i guess I would have to know what these classes really mean before I could know what a classless society would be, luckily here in the us there's only 3 classes, I know someplaces got a whole shit-load, that would really make it difficult, you'd have to spend most of your time trying to figure out what class a person was inwhenever you met someone new, or I guess you could just try not to care what class they were in and enjoy associating with them, is that allowed? here there's just upper-class, middle-class, and lower-class, whew, I should be able to handle that, wait, I've heard of interdivisions, like upper-middle-class, wait, I haven't even been thinking about interrealating the intercolations of ethnicity, nationality, color, religion, xenothicity - just made that one up - I been thinking about economic classes, i decided to be not much of a mathemetician, but even if I was I'de be amazed at the number of classes I could come up with if I took all the possible variables into consideration, wait, the sun is up.  Still writing but the lead is gone from my pencil - that's a euphism my grandfather used to use - sharpen, sharpen, have a few blank pages but I think I was complaining about romney, guess he's popular now, they're talking about him on wait, wait, don't tell me, in the us we have upper- class, I define as the class of people who have more than they need, middle-class who have all that they need, and lower-class who don't have what they need, I'm trying to figure out what romney wants to give the middle class opportunities for, to get more than they need? I think I better change my class definitions, upper-class, those who have enough money to get what ever they want, middle-class, those who have the opportunities to move to the upper-class, lower-class, those who are stuck.........still to be continued.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/845790-Mostly-Just-Stuff