*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846310-CHERISH
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#846310 added April 8, 2015 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
CHERISH…
1. “Cherish your Solitude. Take trains by yourself to places you have Never been. Sleep out ALONE under the stars. LEARN how to drive. Go So Far Away that you STOP being afraid of not coming back. Say NO when you don’t want to do something. Say YES if your Instincts are STRONG, even if everyone around you disagrees. Decide whether you want to be Liked or Admired. Decide if Fitting in is more important than FINDING OUT what You Are DOING HERE.................”

2. “Cherish the Beauty and Cherish the PAIN, both will Give you Experience and you will NEVER be The SAME……….”

3. “To LOVE is to ACCEPT a Soul ENTIRELY, Not wishing that the Person was Otherwise, NOR hoping for Change, NOR CLINGING to some Ideal PAST. TO LOVE is to Cherish The individual standing before you PRESENTLY―Charms, Quirks, Wit and Warts and all. TO LOVE is - To GIVE someone a Piece of your HEART that you will NEVER , EVER RECLAIM………..”

4. “Wounds HEAL. Scars FADE. Awful memories can be Overwritten with BETTER ones if given the Chance. The little imperfections of our Psyches become overshadowed by the people whose Love we Cherish BECAUSE - They Cherish us DESPITE our faults; Physical, Emotional or Spiritual….………..”

5. “NEVER forget the worst phase but STILL, NEVER Blame the bad times. Be in GRATITUDE for the Lessons Learnt. CHERISH the Good Moments………”.

6. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER - “Let us find someone who will NEVER break our heart, who will ALWAYS be there for us, who will make us Happy ALL THE TIME, who will Respect, Love and CHERISH us in EVERYTHING, and we Can't go far in the search BECAUSE such Personality is WITHIN US, NOT Outside…….”

So Very TRUE…..

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846310-CHERISH