*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846459-BC--national-park-blog-prompt
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#846459 added April 10, 2015 at 7:29am
Restrictions: None
BC: national park blog prompt
Here in the states, one week in April it is free to visit to National Parks. What do you think you would see at a National Park that you would not see in your local woods? They advertise that the images you see in a National Park you will remember for a lifetime. Do you think this is true or false?





Hiking is about the only thing I still like to do. There are lots of animals in the forest but the one I would not want to see in my neighborhood wooded are is Bigfoot/sasquatch/yeti anything like that....or aliens here illegally ... or homeless people. The first because they are scary, the latter, because it would force me to act and would make me feel powerless because i would not know where to start or what to do.





Images you will remember for a lifetime? Maybe when i was young. Now I don't have a thyroid and it is hard for me to remember from one thing to the next. I am the one constantly calling the help line because i forgot to write down what they said to do. so postcards would be the order of the day.
© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846459-BC--national-park-blog-prompt