*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846568-BC--A-time-for-all-seasons
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2032569
Maxed out on previous blog. As long as I am learning, my newbie is still showing
#846568 added April 11, 2015 at 9:24am
Restrictions: None
BC: A time for all seasons
Winter can be too cold and summer can be too hot but spring and autumn are usually the most comfortable temperatures. Which do you prefer? What are some places and things that make you comfortable? Why do they make you feel that way?





I have a theory that people plan their life events in the season they were born in or the balance month six months after.


I was born in March. All of my favorite things happen within the month before, during, and after my birth. I married a man who was born in December in April. All the children were conceived in the month of my birth – we like St. Patrick a lot. All the kids were born within 3 weeks of the hubby’s birthday.


When it comes to holidays, I prefer Easter tidings and everybody else prefers yuletide.


All of my most productive activity comes in the spring.


I don’t know why I am the most productive in the month of my birth and the least in the adjacent seasons, but this theory seems as good as any.


The more stressful major events happen in the balance months. My breast cancer was caught and the surgery had in the balance months. The radiation treatments were done in the birth months. The thyroid cancer was caught in a birth month and the treatments in a balance month. The surgery to get my voice back occurred in a balance month.


I am now convinced that if you plan your major life events in the birth or balance months, you will have more chance for success. JMO





© Copyright 2015 Cheri Annemos (UN: cheri55422 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cheri Annemos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/846568-BC--A-time-for-all-seasons