*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847166-A-day-off-together
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#847166 added April 17, 2015 at 12:09am
Restrictions: None
A day off together.
Lately Sharon and I have had little time together. We have both been working long hours. Finally due to slow downs at work we have a whole day and wonder what to expect.

We thought that we might plan for the day, but both of us were too tired to even consider what the next day would be like. We slept and slept. We woke up and did what we could to recoup after working too many hours. I had my word games and Sharon had her pets. Together watched the Royals play and went out to eat. In between times we tried to figure out what was keeping us from seeing each other more.

I learned that I have fears and insecurities about medical issues with limited insurance. She tried to reassure me that we needed to wait until October when Obama care came back into play. I just hope our bodies can cooperate until then. I am also due for a new phone. I have one of those flip phones and would like for my part to get a smart phone. Sharon hates the idea of paying a lot of money for something that will get in the way of our privacy and personal security and besides that she insists that I will lose it anyway just as I did another phone a few years ago.

At least we were able to vent and get to know each other better. I live with the fear that I will get sick and be faced with paying a bill and even wondering who will be there for me. This is what happened in a previous relationship. I became suicidal and not too long after that my ex divorced me and insisted that the cost of the hospitalization was all up to me. The sting still hurts. I am not sure I can ever trust anyone with such issues. It has been real touchy of late since I have been dealing with some real intense unresolved childhood stuff. I thought for sure I was losing it. The prayers of my wife and others helped me pull through.

Another day is at hand. Pray that I find comfort in the only one who can give comfort. I pray that same God helps you take up your cross and go forward. God bless!!
*Smile*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847166-A-day-off-together