*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847318-traps
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#847318 added April 5, 2016 at 4:47pm
Restrictions: None
traps
" I am like a shipwrecked man seeking to save himself by swimming in a storm tossed ocean.
I shall surely drown overwhelmed in this sea of sorrow.
Bhima is going to kill all my sons.
How are my sons to escape from destruction? ".
Thus ejaculated Dhritrashtra in agony whenever Sanjay related to him the happenings in the battle of Mahabharata.
" Calm yourself king.Your sons are brave, but their thoughts are wicked. They have done great injustice to Pandavas and they are reaping the harvest of their sins " said Sanjay.
In his mind Dhritrashtra was sure about Kaurava's defeat. Why?.

Because he knew in his heart that dharma was on the side of Pandavas.

It is the disposition of our mind which colors our activities as pure or impure. Carrying out pure activities hastens ones evolution.

Cautioning mankind, Lord Krishna says in the Gita,
" there are three gates leading to hell : lust, anger and greed.

Every sane man man should give these up, for they lead to degeneration of Soul ".
This is relevant today too.
What is required is to stay focused and avoid these three traps in all their entirety.

© Copyright 2016 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/847318-traps