*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848546-Here-are-some-of-the-most-famous-words
Rated: ASR · Book · Cultural · #2015972
I have tried to summarize my observation with vivid and simple manner.
#848546 added May 1, 2015 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
Here are some of the most famous words
Here are some of the most famous words of wisdom from Lao Tzu and the Tao Te Ching:

1. “By letting it go it all gets done. The world is won by those who let it go. But when you try and try. The world is beyond the winning.”

2. “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”

3. “If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.”

4. “Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.”

5. “Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power.”

6. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.”

7. “Those who have knowledge, don’t predict. Those who predict, don’t have knowledge.”

8. “He who does not trust enough, will not be trusted.”

9. “An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox.”

10. “At the center of your being you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want.”

11. “Great acts are made up of small deeds.”

12. “He who is contented is rich.”

13. “He who obtains has little. He who scatters has much.”

14. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.”

15. “A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.”

16. “Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.”

17. “Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.”

18. “If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to.”

© Copyright 2015 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/848546-Here-are-some-of-the-most-famous-words