*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849176-My-Destiny
Rated: 13+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2041226
Yet another superhero tale, but it's original, ha.
#849176 added May 10, 2015 at 4:00pm
Restrictions: None
My Destiny
         “Who are you? And what do you want!?”
         “Since I'm going to kill you anyway, I am Reverse Attribute, son of Dark Djinn. I came here because you are the last existing Majeylin that people have been talking prophesying about. And I'm gonna end that!”
         I had no time to lose. Seeing that power in his hands meant business. I already mastered, more or less, my speed. I hope it's enough.
         “Say goodbye!” I see him throw it and, luckily, I dodge, and it hits the ground. Charging at him, I give it all I have with the training Vanessa gave me. Hit here, punch there, kick that a way, etc ixnay. It fazes him before he punched me back to the wall.
         “You seemed like a worthy opponent. But your time had reached the limit. Now die!”
         (3rd) That powerful punch was too much for Matt, but Judith however came into action and tried to block the beam R.A released by using Matt's bag. Once it came in contact, an explosion happens, causing dust to be everywhere and Judith to be blown back to Matt
         (Speaking of which) After that, I just hear, “Yoshi yoshi! (Leave my brother alone!)”
         Through the dust, I'm able to see that another figure had entered the scene, one way too familiar. It was just then I realized that Judith was here.
         “Judith, you okay?” I help her up, while looking over seeing that something was fighting that thing. I tell her to wait there and charge up an Energy Ball, one of the things that I learnt just yesterday. They told me not to use it just yet because it may be unstable, but our situation right now is in need of it.
         No one else but my group could have seen this. They will probably have many questions after. I better throw this now. “Energy Ball!”
         Once thrown, it flies over to its target. The explosion that came afterward was colossal. It even threw me back again, along with that mysterious figure. Taking the sword out, and chanting in some mysterious language, it grows into a legal weapon. I run over to the crash site only to see he was gone.
         I look around and see him flying. He turns around only for a brief moment. “You may have caught me off guard, but mark my words, your brother will make you regret it. One week from today, he will come and destroy this miserable rock! (Evil laughter)”
         “Yoshi! (Energy Ball!)” Another one comes and hits the spirit. That then threw him out of the planets pull. My helper is standing next to me, breathing hard due to battle damage. I couldn't believe my eyes!
         “A real life Yoshi!” He looks over and nods.
         “Yoshi, yoshi. (The one and only, brother.)”
         “Whoa! This is incredible! But how..?”
         After hearing the sirens, he stretches stretches his wings. “Yoshi. (We should leave.)”
         “But... it's only half the day,” Judith says.
         “And things will only get worse if we stay. Yoshi, how much weight can you hold?”
         “Yoshi. Yoshi! (Enough. Now get on!)”
         Uh... how? There's only one shell. He sighs and with speeds comparable to mine, he grabs everyone and flies up.
         “(Echo) Whoa!” I couldn't believe how high or fast we were going! Wait, who's behind me pressing her... Judith!? Ugh, why, Yoshi!? She's nearly choking me! I guess it's worth it..? The others however are hanging on for life as they are dangling from his appendages.
         As soon as we land, I realize we're at the woods, a few feet near the treehouse.
         “Uh, why did your Yoshi lead us here?” Charlotte asks.
         “Don't look at me, he has his own mind now.”
         Suddenly, I hear rustling. I bring the bow out and do the same with that. Amber taught me a lot in just one day. Raising it, arming it and getting ready to fire, I see that the rustling is just Maybelle walking on the leaves. “Dude, it's just me.”
         I sigh and bring the bow down. “Warn us next time. Now, tell me, who is Reverse Attribute?”
         “What!? You're not serious!?” her expression was darkened. I think this is no average enemy. “Did he really come here?”
         “Yes. He was looking for me... and told me that Retnil is coming... next week.”
         “My, my. Our situation really is becoming dire.” I turn around and see a concerned Lady Marell.
         “He's not a usual enemy I would face, is he?”
         “I'm sorry for not saying this earlier, young Matthew. But he is one of the leaders of our entire adversary side and son of Dark Djinn.”
         “He's the grandmaster, isn't he?”
         “Yes. They are all looking for you, the last able bodied Majeylin. You are the destined one to defeat Dark Djinn and bring peace to the Universe.”
         “Just what in the hell are you talking about!?” Richard yelled, getting a surprised expression from everyone. Even I had to butt in.
         “Dude, this is Lady Marell, queen of the fairies and angels! Show some respect for the Seraphim Guardian Angel!”
         “(Giggle) No need to be very upset, young Matthew; I am no stranger to treatment of that sort. But to answer all of your questions, and I also apologize that you are now part of the situation...” For the next 15 minutes, she tells them about who I really am, what I can do, etc, ixnay, and nosy of them understand.
         Judith, however, is understanding, but I get this feeling that it's giving off some other hidden thought. She was deeply in as Lady Marell was discussing. I try not to think about it, but her worrying gaze isn't helping.
         “Now that you know what is really happening, I must please ask of you to not speak of this to anyone else.”
         “Don't worry, Lady Marell, they're my best friends; we've kept secrets longer than our friendship, and we've known each other for at least 8 years.”
         “You have our word,” Charlotte added. “We'll keep it between us.” Everyone else nodded in reply.
         “Alright. We have that cleared up, but what about Yoshi?”
         “Yoshi? (What about me?)”
         “First of all, how are you alive? Second, how do you have Energy as well? And lastly, do all your abilities from every game you star in count in real life?”
         “Yoshi? (You mean like this?) Bring..! Hah!” A ground pound shook the whole forest and I could've sworn car alarms went off.
         “To answer your other questions, Matthew, this was the deed of Reverse Attribute.”
         “How so?”
         “He's the only known person to be able to bring inanimate objects to life and vice versa naturally. And as for your final question, his powers come from you.” What!?
         “How!?”
         “Your blood of course. You may not remember, but there could've been an instance when at least a drop came upon him.” But how... wait. I remember now. I once got a paper cut and I think I rubbed it onto him accidentally somehow. But that was like a month after I got him. And I had him for quite some time now.
         “So... is he my son..? Or brother?” She soon her head at soon but nodded at brother. “That is awesome!”
         “Cool stuff aside, how are we getting home?” Aaron asks.
         “He had wings, bro. You mind, Yoshi?”
         He shook his head. He then took a running start and repeated his action from not 15 minutes ago. “Wonder if he can fly as fast as me. But one last thing: why did he call me Arseron?”
         “It's your name, Matthew. In Asteiniera. The customs there aren't that different from here, but naming in reality has only a slight meaning: for differentiation and for honor. Maybelle here has a clan named Ocarelin. Before it was a well respected name; only the highest achieving people could be integrated.”
         “And it still could be,” Maybelle says. “We would like for you to join and keep the honor in the name.” I nod. “Very well. Tomorrow, met me in the Gardens and we'll discuss this further.” They both disappear through a light. It was just until then I realize Judith was still here.
         “So... you have a brother... and he's coming for revenge?” she asks.
         “To be blunt, yes,” I reply. “We should get home; I can tell you more there.” This may take a while...

“Wow... I'm sorry, Matt...”
         “It's alright. He's coming this Monday, and if I'm not ready then...” I didn't need to say more.
         “Hey, don't worry. I'm sure you can pull this off. The Gardens, where is that, by the way? You all have to stay hidden; there's no way it's a public space.”
         Judith already knows. So, why not? “Follow me.”
         “Okay..?”
         We walk to the treehouse and she's looking at me in disbelief. I motion for her to climb up the ladder and, even though she rolled her eyes, was soon going. I followed suit, though it shouldn't take me long to learn to fly, I think. We get to the top but Judith stops there.
         I keep motioning her to go through the curtain. She sighs and goes in, unable to hold in the exclamation of excitement.
         (3rd) Unfortunately, they did not see the snowshoe cat walking by them. Again, animal best friend means sharing everything that happened that day. Seriously, Matt does that. So the fact that he came back home and basically ignored her brought tears to her eyes. Especially because she's with... Judith.
         “That's it,” she says before running back home, into a secret passageway, through a few ducts, and into Stephanie’s room. “I know she made one before; where is it?” Considering that inventions were left and right, this could take a while.
         (Matt) “So, still think I'm crazy?”
         “Are you kidding me? This is amazing!” She went on about the flora and some fauna. But then asked me something else. “So, what can you do?”
         Stuff...


RaNd0Mk1D8o3I
© Copyright 2015 RaNd0Mk1D8o3I (UN: rand0mk1d8o3i at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
RaNd0Mk1D8o3I has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849176-My-Destiny