*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849337-It-is-all-about-choices
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#849337 added May 11, 2015 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
It is all about choices.
I am tired as I am a lot of times. I changed my work schedule and I am feeling the effect of it. I worked days instead of nights. I looked forward to free time. The only problem is that when one is tired one is not able to endure.

My highlights included reading. I have read some in a book about found theology and another book about divine conspiracy. I find myself called into the world that these books offer and yet from all I have read they are opposed in philosophy. One shares the solution to be found in entering into a kingdom of Jesus Mentality. It is to be found within. While the other looks at how we are seeking for deeper truths out of what has been given of gifted to us at any given time. One is about growth in relationship to Jesus and the other is about growth in relation to all that has happened from beginning to end. One seems more narrow in a Jesus world with scriptural brick and mortar, the other wants to make the world bigger and loved more even as Jesus would have wanted it to be.

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849337-It-is-all-about-choices