*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849709-Sunday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#849709 added May 17, 2015 at 8:32pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday
Not much time again, weekends are like that. I just cruised over from Facebook, where I ween a post declaring the poster ran out of weekend. I'm damn glad I did, I don't think I could take much more of it. Of course, it wasn't very busy today, but still a long day. Yesterday was nuts, that's the only way to describe it.

Today was kind of cold, very wet, and now we add wind. It's blowing twenty to thirty, but gusting up to fifty. The only good part of it is it may just blow the stormy weather right on out of here. Not that it matters, rain or shine, I make the most of what I'm given. I do get to feeling more run down with the gloomy weather, but other than that, I don't mind. Besides, once the sun breaks through and the temperature climbs, it's going to be so muggy a person can't move without sweating. I'm kind of wishing our dry spell had stuck around.

Anyway, not much to write tonight, just tired and ready to vegetate.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849709-Sunday