*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849789-Monday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#849789 added May 18, 2015 at 8:43pm
Restrictions: None
Monday
Glad I did this different today. If I hadn't I wouldn't have had much time to write, again. But, today I did some writing for my journal at work, in Word, saved it, and now can just copy it over. It wasn't as long a day as the past three, but I had a lot to do from home, and worked on that until it was time to go get Rhonda. I wish I could say i have it all done, but I'm so far behind my shadow just lapped me.

I'll get it caught up, but in the meantime, here's my entry from this morning:

Monday, 4/20/15

I was going to add a little more to my journal entry but couldn’t get logged into Writing.com. I was also enjoying a nice chat when things went down, so I was unable to say goodnight to her. Hopefully I can get this posted relatively soon, since I will be headed for dreamland shortly. In anticipation of the site being back online…
“Goodnight, Shelly, may your dreams be pleasant.”

Someone just mentioned that the asparagus was up and they had already picked some. We also have an asparagus patch in the yard, and I was meaning to go clean it up and pick some as well, but forgot all about it. While chatting, Shelly mentioned sautéed asparagus and I was reminded to go pick some. But, when I dug through the overgrowth to see what was beneath, I didn’t find anything; ours is not up yet.

This may be a good thing, with the weather we have. In checking the forecast, I see we are going to be below freezing the next few nights. I won’t have to worry about frost, since it’s not up yet. Also, I was going to clean the area up, but I think I’ll wait another week. All that cover is protecting the ground from frost and snow, and it may be too early to clear it away. No asparagus for dinner tonight, but soon, very soon

Now, it’s a quick dinner, then off to bed for me. Rhonda won’t be home until after eleven, and I know the dogs will wake me. I’ll get up and visit with her for a little while, until she is ready to come to bed, then get a few more hours of sleep, before getting up for work again. Luckily, it will be a very short day for me. On the down side, I have so much work to get caught up on I will have the rest of the morning and the afternoon used up. But, I want to get this stuff done before my day off.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/849789-Monday