*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850110-Saturday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#850110 added May 23, 2015 at 4:21pm
Restrictions: None
Saturday
Once again I missed a day, yesterday. Friday is now my twelve hour day, and I ended up working the full shift. But, it worked out nice for today. I was scheduled to work from ten until five this afternoon, but one of the new guards wanted some extra training and asked if he could work some of the double coverage this weekend. Sunday was out, but he wanted to work this afternoon and Monday afternoon. It gave me a chance to open this morning and be done by eleven, and the same for Monday. It also meant Rhonda didn't have to go in early and open, a plus for her, too. He didn't even realize he was giving me a half a day off for my birthday, but that's just what he did.

Because of the long, and busy day yesterday, I ended up going to bed pretty early, and I slept all night for a change. I could have done with a few more hours of sleep, but I feel pretty good today, am not too tired, and am enjoying the afternoon. Even so, I'm trying to get a few things done, like uninstalling MS Office 365 and re-installing it, in hopes it will work right this time around. I'm also spending a little time with my birthday present, a new Kindle Fire.

I also wrote for my journal at work this morning, bright and early before it became so busy, so I'll have to add that part to my post. I don't have access to the internet at work, so I just write in my word proccessor and then copy and paste once I'm home. once i finish up here, it's more time with the Kindle, then off to pick up Rhonda and out for dinner. She said I have to pick where I want to go, so I'm going to look at a few places we have not tried yet.

XX Entry From This Morning XX


© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850110-Saturday