*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850651-I-love-lists
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#850651 added May 30, 2015 at 11:25pm
Restrictions: None
I love lists!
No one thing of great moment has happened recently, so I am giving you another list:

1. I am reading The Godfather. It is marvelous. Much better than the movie, of course. Also, we watched Field of Dreams tonight, which was based on a book called Shoeless Joe. I went to see Field of Dreams at the movie theater when it came out and loved it. I didn't realize until years later that it was based on a book. The only reason I did realize it was because somebody donated the book to the library where I was working. The book is fabulous. It is pretty similar to the movie, but quite naturally they had to take a lot out of the book to make the movie, including the fact that the Kevin Costner character had a twin brother.

2. A friend of mine found out that I take Magnesium to sleep. He also found out that a secondary but very important effect of Magnesium is that it prevents leg cramps. The reason I know this is that if I run out of Magnesium and go a couple of days without taking it, I get horrible ones. My friend has horrible leg cramps for which he takes Potassium. I just got a new bottle of Magnesium, so I gave him a good many of mine. He told me today that it seems to be working: no leg cramps so far. This made me feel good!

3. My new puppy, Jack, came in through the dog door with a flower pot full of dirt and, right in front of everybody in the living room, slung the pot, and therefore the dirt, all over creation. Good grief.

4. The color guard for the band at the local high school had a pancake breakfast this morning to raise money. We know a couple of people whose children are on the color guard. There weren't that many people there. I was glad we went.

5. I went to the grocery store today. I wanted some Altoids, which is a brand of peppermints that I love. I have them in my purse and all over the house wherever I sit. If I could place boxes at church and at my mother's house where I sit, it would be great. I am an Altoid ADDICT, you understand.




© Copyright 2015 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850651-I-love-lists