*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850823-Round-2-with-Region-8
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#850823 added June 2, 2015 at 12:20am
Restrictions: None
Round 2 with Region 8
I went to Region 8 today. There were several receptionists, all ranging between Barbie and obese, most normal. I have no idea which one I talked to on the phone, thank goodness, because everybody I talked to today was exceedingly nice. All that happened today was that I met with an Intake Counselor. She asked me 5 questions 8000 different ways. I considered holding back on some of the answers but didn't and she wasn't in the least judgmental about anything I said. I had visions of being hauled off to one of those places people don't talk about, but evidently I am not as bad off as I thought. When asked directly, she did tell me that I wasn't crazy. You don't know what a relief that was, to hear that straight out. I know that sounds weird and I don't care. I'm absolutely weary of keeping everything shut up inside.

I couldn't get another appointment until July 13, which is the downfall of this place, but after that things will move along a little more swiftly. That appt is with a doctor. Sometime between now and then a therapist is supposed to call and set up a time for us to meet. Hallelujah. They may regret the day I showed up. I am going to talk until I have nothing left inside to talk ABOUT.

© Copyright 2015 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850823-Round-2-with-Region-8