*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850987-Thursday
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#850987 added June 4, 2015 at 2:52pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday
My last day off today, then back to work through the weekend. I shouldn't have quite as tiring of a work period this time around, ionly work nine hours tomorrow, not twelve. I'll still have to wait for Rhonda to get done, but at least I'll be enjoying myself.

Also, I receaved my Kindle cover and keyboard today,so I can get more done with it now. Maybe not more, but it will be easier to do many of the things, as well as faster. In fact, I'm using it right now, and typing much faster than I was with the on screen keypad. It's still kind of difficult, since the keyboard is small, and some of the keys are combined to save space. But with time and practice, i think I will be able to type pretty well on this.

Besides just the typing, it also has many of the home functions to assist in navugating around.  It also has both numbers and the qwerty keys so I don't need to switch back and forth. It uses bluetooth, so no cords, it charges with the same cord as my Kindle, so I don`t nned anything special, and it's easily removed if I don't want to use it.

The case is nice, a pretty blue, closes and protects both the Kindle and the keyboard, and also stands the Kindle up for easy viewing. All in all, I' very satisfied with both the case and the keyboard. I'm also happy with the price, it was much less to purchase the case and keyboard combation than it woud have been to purchace them seperately. And, this way thet match in color and fit together as one unit.

Now, I'm going to complete this entry and move on to other things.

© Copyright 2015 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/850987-Thursday