*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
5
11
12
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851087-Imagination
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#851087 added June 6, 2015 at 12:01am
Restrictions: None
Imagination
Prompt: Imagine a long coat, imagine the pocket of that coat, imagine what is inside the pocket... oooohh noooo...You are being followed aggressively...keep in mind all of the above details what are they going to discover when they get to you and grab your pocket.

---------

I can imagine in my coat pocket to find a check for a million dollars. That’s why I am on my way to the bank. But, no, someone’s tailing me. What the…

He does look like someone from the mob with an unusual bulge at his waistband. I must hurry and get to a more crowded street.

Oh no? He’s got me. He’s choking me, asking to hand him what’s in my pocket. I do as I am told. So what? Is my life any less important than a piece of paper, but he isn’t satisfied with that.

Now he has my hands up and checking me, my every pocket, and my purse, while I am trying to tell him that the most important thing is the check in his hand.

He shoves me away and throws the check back at me. “This is important? This is important? Are you a nut or what!" Then he mutters, "Why do they get me in such a mess?” Now his voice is much higher. “You idiot! This is no check. Someone must have imagined it.”

He turns back and flees.

I pick up the check and look at it. By God, he’s right! On the paper is the list of the items what my teammates reviewed for the G.O.T RAID.

Me and my imagination!

© Copyright 2015 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851087-Imagination