*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851349-On-the-Outside-looking-in
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#851349 added June 10, 2015 at 3:04pm
Restrictions: None
On the Outside looking in
For the dogs is an apt expression to describe where I am at in the moment. I am taking care of a friend's dog and have a dog of my own. I left my own dog a bit ago. He was lying down and looking like heaven was on the way. I will leave and he will be upset for a while and then upon returning he will be so excited to see his owner. There is something spiritual about all this. I think about the Syrophoenician woman who Jesus talked with. Maybe there is some of that idea written into it. Sh e is excited to Jesus even to the point of not knowing what to do, being a person who was on the outside looking in.

Jesus has a way of letting her in, even if it seemed unpleasant in the eyes of those who did not understand the time.

The other dog I take care of is aging. He is my friend's dog. He has accidents and is losing sight. I think he speaks for most of us. We have accidents too and do not always see clear. The dog is doing the best he can while his owners are away. In this case our owner is the God who created and redeemed us. I like to think when we are in similar state until we take the discovery and let all in. Because God has found us out and loves us just the way we are we long like the dog looking forward for the master to come home to let others know that there really is someone who loves and sees them for who they are "children of God".
*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851349-On-the-Outside-looking-in