*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851271-Why
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#851271 added June 9, 2015 at 1:09am
Restrictions: None
Why
This is the question that I go to bed with:

I talked with my brother in Massachusetts a bit ago. His wife was concerned. He had been texting and talking with me about every day for the last month. He had never done this before. There was a message from him about today about letting him know if I was getting his texts.
I had this kind of talk with his wife before. I pretty much knew she did not have a need to talk with me again.

He and his wife had been in a fight. It has not been going well with him. He hired a prostitute and his manhood let him down again....He was at mom's old house- it will be sold in a couple of weeks. Mom and Dad have gone to be with the Lord. The house has to be sold.
We talked about reality and choices. I let him know he is not alone. Other men have this problem.
Why

I was at work and the supervisor decided to talk about people jumping off the top of a building on campus. He is all of 22 years old and wanting to tell everyone all he knows. I get frustrated with his teaching methods. He learns something and expects us to know the same thing. He goes on to tell us how easy (it sure seems that way) it is to talk someone down from the top of a building. All of us need to take on the responsibility and if the guy jumps after we try to help him no problem. We did our best and it is not our fault. At that point my mouth went into high gear. I had worked at Osawatomie.......(you get the picture). He repeated that we would not get in trouble for helping and that is what he would do.
Why
I did have a good conversation with the senior mobile. He talked of his own dealings with suicide. It seems like there is a lot we could share that could be helpful. I need to keep my mouth shut. I am learning that I am a pastor in the disguise of a security guard. I can care better from afar. An incident happened shortly after that. I was asked to park my car in barricade form and then asked what happened and he gave me the cold shoulder.
Why Why Why
*Cool*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851271-Why