*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851438-Will-Blog-For-Laughs-Day-2---Team-Versus-Stand-up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1954602
I have posted my response to MHWA Mental Health Challenge and other items to this journal.
#851438 added June 11, 2015 at 11:05pm
Restrictions: None
Will Blog For Laughs: Day 2 - Team Versus Stand-up
Tuesday, June 9, 2015

"30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS
PROMPT: Of the many forms of comedy, and one of my favorites, is comedy teams. Share your thoughts on comedy teams. Would you be more likely to be part of a comedy team or are you the 'lone stand-up type'?

I prefer team comedy. One of my fondest childhood memories is watching Laure and Hardy or The Three Stooges on my grandparent's television set. When their movies came on the T.V. Grandma and/or Grandpa would sometimes watch with my siblings and me. I also liked I Love Lucy and The Carol Burnett Show. I do like some stand-up comedians, but very few who do stand-up today. When I was a child I would see stand-up comedians on variety shows. Some of them I thought was funny and others I didn't think were very funny.


I would prefer to be part of a comedy team because I think teams are funnier. Teams are funnier because of the interaction between the members and the way each team member reacts to the other members.

© Copyright 2015 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851438-Will-Blog-For-Laughs-Day-2---Team-Versus-Stand-up