*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851643-ant-idealist
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#851643 added June 15, 2015 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
an't idealist
I have made it through another day and an exhausting day at that. I spent time taking care of my friend's animals and shortly after that went to work. It has been an interesting day. The ants are taking over my friend's house ending the reign of "Terro". They are terroants.

I am afraid they will take myself and Sharon for ransom, if our friends do not get home quick.

I talked to my daughter over the phone for the first time in over a month. It was as if nothing ever happened. She is setting boundaries. She does not want any money sent her way. She will talk to me when she is available.(now I know why she has not returned calls), she is NOT going to church and has no immediate plans to do so. Work is a priority. She will take a trip to Oregon soon with her friends. Well she is going to turn twenty five soon. What did I expect?

I guess that is all for now. Thanks for the prayers. I am trusting it will make sense in God's time. For now I am a bit perplexed, an't idealist.
*Yawn*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851643-ant-idealist