*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851708-Doggie-duty
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#851708 added June 16, 2015 at 12:50am
Restrictions: None
Doggie duty
Well there is one more day until the owners get home and I for one will be glad. The first days hinted at the potential for accidents. I entered the garage where he was to stay overnight and the garage was littered with signs and props to deal with accidents and even where to put the accidents so that he did not accidently make more accidents out of the accidents that were supposedly managed.

The first two day were the toughest. Wow!! What a mess!!!
Things got better as he was given more attention. I am needing sleep in my own be and will find out early in the morning what my day will look like.

He has been an adventure. Whistles is definitely a senior citizen. He has arthritis in his hip and gets anxious at a break from routine. I will look forward to writing about more adventures of a much different variety.
I have thought much about the church in Pennsylvania. I will let myself go to sleep with the idea I left us with. God's best for the churches' ministry and my own. Not only that, I pray for God's best for all you out there and of course "Whistles" the wonder dog.
*Delight*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851708-Doggie-duty