*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851706-Texas-Rising-Conclusion
Rated: 13+ · Book · Cultural · #1437803
I've maxed out. Closed this blog.
#851706 added June 15, 2015 at 11:45pm
Restrictions: None
Texas Rising Conclusion
         Well, ten hours of Texas history and a little legend thrown in and I am now a little enlightened. Did we study this in high school, and it just went out of my head? What I like the best was the pictures and a little write up of each character at the end. If they had shown that at the beginning, or presented in some history book, it would have been boring. But having seen the characters in action, the viewer felt some involvement in their outcomes.

         Ray Liotta had the biggest, most obvious character development, as he turned from war crazed single warrior of revenge to a man with a soul. After an epiphany, Bill got a hair cut and was cleaned up physically and spiritually. We finally hear his story and see him become a man of peace. He was pretty gruesome and scary before the first 3 and a half episodes.

         There's not really a happy ending. Life and history go on.But the Texas Rangers ride off to be a part of it, being firmly established by then. I will do some research and further reading. It's a good series. If you haven't seen it, catch it the next time around. 

© Copyright 2015 Pumpkin (UN: heartburn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Pumpkin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/851706-Texas-Rising-Conclusion