*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852038-HEALTH-IS-ALMOST-FREE
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#852038 added June 20, 2015 at 9:16am
Restrictions: None
HEALTH IS ALMOST FREE!
Blog City image small

If you were making a summer/winter fruit smoothie what would you use? Would you add sugar or anything else to it? Why or Why not? recipes if you have one, please.


Why They Didn't Tell Us A Beverage That Is 10,000 Times Stronger Than Chemotherapy!

The combination of lemon and baking soda are proven stronger “killer” cancer than chemotherapy for about a whopping 10,000 times. Why no one told us anything about this? Well, because there is no profit from healthy people.

. It’s that easy. Billions and billions of dollars that the pharmaceutical industry gets in their budget would no longer exist. Lemon is a proven anti-carcinogen. On the organism it produces a strongly alkaline environment in which cysts and tumors simply cannot dwell. Specifically, cysts and tumors feed on substances that create acidic environment in the body, and as long as the body is acidic tumor can grow. But as soon as you stop the flow of acidity in the body the tumor has no food and becomes stagnant. Therefore, soda combined with lemon is an exceptional fighter against cancer because of their effect is quite alkaline.


So...with that information I have been doing a morning drink for years that consists of:

Two Bananas
One Apple, cored, but skin included.
three-quarter cup of fresh Pineapple
three-quarter cup of fresh Papaya
Two tablespoons of whole powdered milk
The juice of one lemon or lime, lemons are best
One teaspoon of Baking Soda
One tablespoon of Coconut Oil
Enough cold water to fill blender, you could add ice.
Blend until smooth.

Now we cut the pineapple and papaya and store in ziplock bags in the freezer. Each bag one helping. It’s like adding ice, cool. It is not very sweet, but so good. Adding sugar to this or anything is a mini-death-wish.

This should establish a good alkaline condition for your day. If you research each of those ingredients you will find their value to your body and health.

In addition to this drink regime, I take 1000 units of Vitamin C, E, B-complex EVERY DAY and a Vitamin A, once a week. For some folks B-17 is something to check into.

I’m not recommending this for anyone. My experience is that I’m older than dirt and have not been sick, even with cold or flu for many, many years. However, I do drink coffee, but do not drink alcohol and I stopped smoking about 1970. I trained as a dancer and still practice yoga. So, go figure.

Peace and good health...>>>iggy
*Boat*

** Image ID #1264233 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852038-HEALTH-IS-ALMOST-FREE