*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852804-Home-and-Away
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #1219658
Another plate full of the meat and vegetables of my life.
#852804 added June 29, 2015 at 1:27pm
Restrictions: None
Home and Away

Two weeks since making an entry? I really am slipping or someone is daynapping.

In my defence I have been a very busy person.

Took the family out for a meal on Father's Day, then went over to my sisters to stay the night before our five day trip to Bristol.

Had a lovely time and glorious weather for a change. Visited Bath and Weston Super Mare as well as spending many happy hours in Bristol, a much more lively and interesting city than we'd imagined. All in all we did an awful lot of eating, drinking, reminiscing, talking and walking. The geocaching proved very successful even if our feet started to object. Total of 101 at present.

Returned to home and humdrum now. Little changes on that front and Sunday with son and family was exhausting. Hopefully if the weather holds we can meet them out somewhere next week and avoid the chaos and mess when they come here.

Still, the sun is shining and Wimbledon is under way. Sadly we didn't get any tickets this year, but a fortnight of watching the box may mean another two weeks before another blog entry. But one day at a time and all that.

© Copyright 2015 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852804-Home-and-Away