*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852822-LONG-TERM-IS-GOOD
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#852822 added June 29, 2015 at 5:26pm
Restrictions: None
LONG-TERM IS GOOD
         
         
         
Blog City image small  Prompt: What do you think is the bonus quality in celebrating the anniversary of a long-term relationship of any kind, be it in a love relationship, work relationship, sticking with a hobby, or in being a WdC member?

         
         There is something comforting with the security of anything that is lasting. That is, if there is care and love, positive feelings and satisfaction of sharing. This is the year my partner and I celebrate forty years (40) together. It is a very long story that probably will never be told.
         
         I have friendships that are over 70 years lasting. I have a lot of Swedish, Laplander blood---and my people live a long time.
         
         Years ago, our regional theater in Carmel Valley lasted for fourteen years, plus our children’s theater toured almost all of California giving hundreds of performances. That was a long time for one job that I loved every minute while it lasted.
         
         Now within WDC I have good friends that I work with at WYRM. When you review every chapter of a long novel, you get to know the author very well. Plus there are bloggers and other writers that have become friends over the past two years. Very cool.
         
         Thanks and appreciation to everyone who reads my stuff!
         
         Peace and love...>>>iggy *Boat*
         
banner with iguana The WYRM group banner.


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/852822-LONG-TERM-IS-GOOD