*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853088-On-the-Outside-Looking-in
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#853088 added July 2, 2015 at 10:57am
Restrictions: None
On the Outside Looking in
I am enthralled with considering what it means for me the person on the outside looking in. As a young child I can recall sticking my face up against the front bay window as I watched children board the bus to go to school. I was too young and I longed to be with them. In the context of scripture it is the mystery waiting to be discovered and uncovered. Who knows what I will learn and discover or recover? I hope I am ready and I hope those that seek out the Lord are ready for what comes next.

With all that being said there will always be those like the Syro-Phoenician woman who wonder and come to see if what they have hear about is really true. They come to the presence of Christ (which I think could be anyone of us) and bring their troubles and sometimes the people in the family that they are sure are demon possessed. What will be the response of those who are named after Christ. She is tired of being on the outside looking in.

To discover the place of Christ she has to deal with the prejudices that there are. She eventually gets what she wants. How do we become a companion with the woman on the outside looking in at how we too were in need before we knew Christ. We are on the inside looking out. I pray that can know how I can take the joy of knowing and look out for people that want to come in where it is safe and healing. What about you?
*Delight*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853088-On-the-Outside-Looking-in