*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853576-Taking-care-of-sacred-writ
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#853576 added July 6, 2015 at 11:44pm
Restrictions: None
Taking care of sacred writ
Well computer is down at home so I write this blog entry on a computer at work. My task for the day was returning books. It ended up being a major ordeal. One of the books was kind of beat up and in need of repair. It was a book from seminary which seemed to increase the intensity of the criminal action. It would not have been so bad, but I have had problems on a lesser scale when I renew books the maximum amount.
Well I gave them my number. I let them examine the damage and see what happens next. I did get just one book this time. I will take out one book until I can get it back in pristine condition and on time for at least two or three months. I found a good book about the way the gospel Mark depicts Jesus. I will preach on a passage out of Mark this week. I am glad that the books of the bible were taken care of by someone other than me, and yet at the same time am glad lets that message be delivered to me on a regular basis.

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853576-Taking-care-of-sacred-writ