*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853673-Preparation-For-Life
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#853673 added July 7, 2015 at 11:39pm
Restrictions: None
Preparation For Life

I type in the realization that everything that happens is a preparation for life as I am coming to understand it. I have enjoyed reading a book about how Mark pictures Jesus. As I read I realize my own interpersonal dynamic mirrors much of what I am discovering through the reading of this book. Mark shares a three levelled dynamic which serves as a reflection on how the image of Jesus as Messiah informs the essence of what life is about.
The first part of the dynamic is the cosmic battle of good over evil, which can be seen as the imminent rule of Jesus (the coming near of the kingdom) and goodbye to the old, which was the rule of Satan and unclean spirits. I see my own struggle mirroring this in my own effort to find ways to share hope over against a kingdom that seems to offer only despair, which I understand as the remnant of the old defeated Kingdom of Satan.
The second part of my dynamic realizes that there are and always be authorities that in various ways indirectly provide a map of where I am at in the cosmic struggle to find peace and hope in a world that is constantly in crisis, trying to overcome darkness. I work as a security guard at Sprint and there are authorities everywhere, which is how I feel about life in general. How I deal with authority share how I can use God and others and more importantly how I will exercise my authority in the service of others.
The last part of the puzzle is how I learn and share what I learn with others. This is the essence of discipling and being a disciple. I want others to know that they have answers that can be understood. Therefore as a learner I dip into the resources God gives me: books, relationships, in hopes of getting closer to God and others.
*Reading*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/853673-Preparation-For-Life