*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854336-Round-3-with-Region-8
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#854336 added July 14, 2015 at 12:25pm
Restrictions: None
Round 3 with Region 8
I did go to my appointment yesterday. I wound up talking to a guy who is a nurse-practitioner who mostly prescribes what medication you need and only listens nominally. He said that they do have therapists that do the listening part. Now I begin to understand how all this works. The more people you have to see, the more money you have to pay. What did I expect?

However, he did give me two prescriptions. One is for Trazodone, which is an anti-depressant that is also supposed to help me sleep. Wahoo! I took it last night and slept beautifully. I was told that the Trazondone may make me have super-vivid dreams: not necessarily nightmares, though. They did not appear last night, however. He said it would take a couple of weeks for it to make me feel better emotionally or mentally. I also got a prescription for Prozac, which I am supposed to wait a couple of weeks to start so if I have any side effects we will know which prescription caused it. Prozac is really kind of just-in-case. If I am satisfied with how the Trazodone by itself works I don't have to get the Prozac. I guess we will see.

© Copyright 2015 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854336-Round-3-with-Region-8