*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854890-Todays-list
Rated: ASR · Book · Biographical · #1469467
Welcome to Whatsit's Wild World.
#854890 added July 20, 2015 at 11:11am
Restrictions: None
Today's list
1. My husband spent the weekend painting the kitchen brick red. We live in my mother's old house and she had put this wallpaper up when she lived here. My husband decided to paint over the wallpaper rather than peel it. I couldn't blame him for not wanting to peel the wallpaper, but now you can see where the seams of the wallpaper are. Also you can see the swirly pattern in the wallpaper, which is actually kind of neat.

2. We had Bible School commencement last night. My husband and kids went to help with Bible School every night; I didn't. Every night they came home with Charlie stories. They had a small tent set up for one of the activities. Evidently one night Charlie decided to take a running jump into the tent, upon which he quite naturally got in trouble with the powers that be. A couple of hours later somebody said the word "tent" in conversation and Charlie objected: he didn't like the word "tent" anymore. The tent MADE him get in trouble, you understand. Getting to see Charlie take part in the performance was the highlight of my day. Not that he did anything unusual because he didn't, it was just entertaining to be able to see him in person.

3. This Torzadone I am taking has been making me sleep like a log. I don't know when I have had so many good nights of sleep in a row. I don't know how much better I am at dealing with stuff though. I suppose that takes time.

4. I am rereading all the Sherlock Holmes stories. When I started working at South Hills library at age 18, I discovered Sherlock Holmes and I couldn't keep my eyeballs off him until I had read every word and he is still one of my favorites.

5. My mother had finally decided to have surgery on her knee. It is scheduled for August 17. It will be me and my stepfather having to take care of her. There is nobody else. She has put this off for years. It's a wonder she can still walk on her knee; there's not much left in there.

© Copyright 2015 Mrs. Whatsit (UN: mrswhatsit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mrs. Whatsit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/854890-Todays-list