*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855106
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#855106 added July 22, 2015 at 1:51pm
Restrictions: None
Writing, Water Flow, Create Yourself
BCOF Prompt: "Start writing something and ideas will come. You have to turn on the faucet on first to start the water flow." Louis Amor Do you agree?

I get a story idea and start writing and the story plays out in my mind and I am going with the flow. You see it on paper or the computer screen and think Hey! This is great. I will make the characters do this and that. You may change your mind or direction about the story your had originally planned. You turned on the faucet, the words flow and you may have too many words flooding your mind and now time is a problem. Too many words, not enough time. You turned on the faucet, now get a bucket and collect the words and don't get wet!

Blog City Prompt: "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." George Bernard Shaw Do you see agree?

I think to find yourself, you talk to God and he will help you. My father said the only place to find yourself is in church. I think you can find yourself in other places in geography. We need to find our hidden talents. You need to decide what you want to do in life and what kind of person you will be. Be creative. Make plans and goals. Do all you can to follow them through. Be yourself and use your talents. You can be in control of yourself. You can create yourself.

** Image ID #1871082 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2015 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855106