*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855184
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #2048718
Dodge is a Gnome of Hiding and needs live in a world that is going to destroy him!
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#855184 added July 25, 2015 at 4:34am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 3: The Gnome is Welcomed
This chapter starts a few weeks after chapter two.

Dodge woke up after a bump was felt and he began to sit up. Before he sat all the way up he was stopped by a door opening. Looking at the door Dodge saw Ferris standing in the doorway. Dodge saw that she was now wearing a light green tank top instead of the pink long sleeve shirt he saw a few weeks ago. She also wore a jean skirt with pouch pockets that had gold snaps. Wearing a pair of light green almost transparent pantyhose, Ferris matched them to her shirt.

Ferris smiled as she said to him putting her hands in front of her thighs, “So, ready to see your new home? We’re almost in Hopkinsville, Kentucky.”

Dodge asked with a bit of confusion, “Why would this be my home? I want you to return me to Pittsburg you Jagoff.”

Ferris frowned as she said to him with a bit of attitude, “Excuse me, but we saved your life. I think you should stay with us until you’ve paid off your life debt. And yes, that is the correct term. You owe us your life.”

Dodge sat up as he felt the RV bounce, “That’s ridiculous. If people did that now in days then there would be no need for police having a permanent job.”

Ferris glared at him, “Like a police officer would have helped you. Now, are you going to leave us with a recovering would like that?”

Dodge said as he gritted moving his uninjured arm to his injured one, “Fine, I do have some kind of honor. And you are nymphs and gnomes, you’re the closest thing to family I have.”

Smiling with closed eyes as her hair ‘ears’ seemed to bounce with her happiness and hum, “Excellent.”

The RV started to slow down as Ferris said to Dodge with a smile after listening to the outside tilting her ear up, “Sounds like we are here.”

Ferris walked over to Dodge as she said to him, “Come on, let’s get you out of dodge.”

Glaring Dodge said as he stood up with her, “Very funny.”

The walked to the door as dodge felt one of Ferris`s breasts on his side. Ferris smiled as she said making Dodge blush, "Like the feel of my sweater kittens?"

Dodge stayed quiet as they opened the door and walked out of the kitchen where the table was made into a bed for Dodge. They were in the cabin of the RV where the living room was shrunk in for the drive. And two bunk beds were filled with duffle bags.

A girl sat on the couch as she looked at Dodge with a smile. She reminded him of a seductive malevolent demon who smiled when she was trying to get something. Her red hair was contained in a unique fashion contraption, a gold hair net that bound her assumed small amount of hair to an almost flat surface on her scalp. The pattern of the net with hair looked like dragon scales with the gold flashing out and complimenting the red hair. Not a single strand of hair was sticking out of the hair net that had a pattern of diamonds. Her eyes were like that of an overcast sky speaking of doom for those who looked into them being pulled into a lost state of mind. Forever wondering how something so doom obvious could also be beautiful.

Her only imperfection was her large nose, but it were complimented by her delicate ears. Her body was rather leggy taking care to show them off in a pair of legless black shorts with a white see through micro skirt. Her petite upper torso build was dressed in a button up black blouse.

Ferris helped Dodge into one of four chairs that were stationary with seat belts. She then introduced the girl extending an arm and open hand in the direction of the girl sitting on the couch, "Meet, Red."

Dodge nodded as he said to the person that saved him a few weeks ago, "Thank you for saving me."

Red smiled at Dodge as she said to him with a hum as she examined him like a piece of meat, “Yes, I did make the right choice when shooting that angel. You will be nice for my *Heart*parched pussy*Heart*.”

Ferris blurted out embarrassed, “RED! DON’T JUST BLURT THAT OUT! GEEZ!”

Dodge blushed at the comment as the RV stopped driving. From the front where a wall was, the door opened. Walking out were a pair of stiletto boots that were purple leather with straps and buckles on them.

Looking up at the third nymph Dodge seemed shocked by her beauty. She was a determined girl with china-white skin that had a beauty mark on her right cheek under her eye. Her eyes were red like two drops of wine with a shimmer. The purple eye shadow complimented them very well. She had a very slender and feminine build that had more curvy proportions than a petite girl. Her height was above average and her hair was rather impressive worn in a simple style with purple silk head band tied to side bangs by her ears. Her hair was like silver and waist long with the ends of the hair tied in small short braids. She wore a left strap button snap purple leather tank top that had snaps up the sides and cut off at her midriff. Her arms were covered in a pair of elbow long leather purple gloves. And a pair of purple leather cut off below the knees pants complimenting her stilettos.

She looked at Dodge with a stoic face as she said to him softly, “Good, you are awake. Then you can be helped by the servant.”

Ferris said putting Dodge’s jaw up with a frown, “This is Sam.”

Sam then said to Ferris, "What happened to me being Pride Princess?"

Ferris replied to the now upset girl, "Like he would actually call you that."

Sam said with a sully manner, "My subjects do."

From the front cabin came a creature that startled Dodge. With the head of a crab and its pincers walked a serpentine like body. The upper torso was snake like that lead to a turtle’s body with legs that were almost claw like. The shoulders of the beast were the heads of squid with six tentacles as its two arms. The sea mad monster said with a jovial attitude, "Good day Governor, I do hope I made the drive for you comfortable. I must say I do enjoy to trolley about the states."

Dodge then asked pointing at the monster that had a purple glow about it, "What is that?"

The monster then transformed into a tall gray haired man with red eyes and pale skin. He wore a suit and a monocle, the chain connecting the monocle to the suit being purple like the suit only shiny. The man said to Dodge with a small smile, "Why, just a Pride Entity, sir."

Sam then said to the disguised creature, "Robert please open the door and scout the outside."

Robert nodded to Sam, "Yes Pride Princess."

Robert opened the door as he walked outside closing the door behind him. Dodge looked at the three girls as he asked them hesitantly, "So are there any gnomes on this bus?"

Sticking out her cleavage a bit Sam said with a knowing smile, "Does it look like there any gnomes on this bust?"
Red smiled lecherously as she jeered, "Not yet, but there will be one soon. Hey~oh!"

Ferris face palmed herself as she said embarrassed, "Pervs."

The door opened with Robert saying to the nymphs and gnome, "All is clear of angels."

Ferris then leaped into the air as she began to shrink. She slowly turned into a small house cat with a coat of fur that was the colors of autumn leaves. Her clothes hit the floor showing that she was wearing a bra, but a thin pair of black and white diamond pattern panties. Dodge blushed as he looked away while leaning on a chair to stand.

As if feeling sorry for the boy Red stood up as if she were a queen descending her throne and walked over to Dodge. She pulled his arm over her shoulder and grabbed with her supporting shoulders hand onto his butt. Her smile told all that she was airing faux care, "Oh, do you need some help getting around perhaps? Well, I shall help you."

She then whispered hotly to, his ear making him stand up straighter, "For a fee."

Dodge said looking up trying to avoid looking at her rather unique beauty, "What kind of feel?"

An even more lecherous smile traced her face as she said with a lick of her lips, "The kind a fabled *Heart*succ-u-bus*Heart* would desire. And before you turn me down, know that I could make the impact bad enough to kill you when I let you go."

Dodge gulped as he said to her nervously, "I will be happy to accept your offer after a few dates."

Red let him go making his still bed ridden legs lose his balance, "Oh, looking for commitment, how revolting."

Robert dove in as he grabbed Dodge and said as Red walked out with a shake in her hips, "Are you alright sir?"
Dodge said as he sweat dropped, "Yeah, I think I just need to get used to walking again."
© Copyright 2015 FlashWally22 (UN: m-2mousecyborg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
FlashWally22 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855184