*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855573-Heat-Makes-Good-Hay-in-July-and-August
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#855573 added July 27, 2015 at 5:03pm
Restrictions: None
Heat Makes Good Hay in July and August
We are in that quiet time. The time we sit and wait for the hay to come off the field. Then the unloading crew congregates in the barn and pulls 200 bails of hay off the wagon as quickly as they can. We are using baled hay so it has to be stacked properly so it can breathe and not get to hot inside the barn. The bales weigh average of 45 to 55 lbs. For us, now, we only do this kind of work once a year because we need the winter feed for the only 1 horse and 1 pony we still keep. Both, are not young animals any more but I still enjoy their company and they enjoy the long days of peace in the pasture since their work days are over for the most part.

The BOXER I am dog sitting is going home later today. Her family is back from vacation and will be picking her up soon. I like big dogs but I only have a small dog now and having a larger dag around for a few weeks was fun.

I found an article on www.sciencemag.org by Carolyn Graming about phytoplankton that cast particles and gases into the atmosphere above the oceans of the South that become the beginnings of clouds. The article is a study about atmosphere.




© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855573-Heat-Makes-Good-Hay-in-July-and-August