*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855766-Windows-10-Cortana
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#855766 added July 29, 2015 at 11:46am
Restrictions: None
Windows 10 Cortana
I really like www.howtogeek.com they have the answers to questions about computers that I did not know to ask. If you are interested you can find an article there about the digital assistant named, Cortana, that is going to be included with window 10. I bought my first computer in 1999 it was then that I was able to get online for the first time. At the time I had Bonzi Buddy on my computer for awhile and we used to share funny sayings and poetry. Cortana looks like it will be an asset because it can be scheduled to give out reminders of important functions.

I have a small designer dog named Char. He is part Pomeranian and part Jack Russel terrier. I have to say he was not sad to see Pearl the Boxer go home. Now he has the attention all to himself. He was raised by my granddaughter for the first 3 years of his life. And, he is always especially happy when she is here in the summer to visit. We call him our little Great Dane because he has a very large personality.

The English Sparrows are getting the message about leaving my barn but now they are moving into the garage; not a good idea. Also, had to promise my husband I would get them out of the garage he was not amused when they moved. Last night there were 5 deer under the apple tree in the back yard. That is an increase from 2 last week.






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855766-Windows-10-Cortana