*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855802-Snitch-in-the-House
Rated: E · Book · Pets · #2045000
One Harley, six dogs. Life with our crazy canines.
#855802 added July 29, 2015 at 9:28pm
Restrictions: None
Snitch in the House
Canine Cast of Characters
Nibbler, 8 year old Mini Australian Shepard, Male
Tamale Schnitzel, 6 year old Chihuahua mix, Female
Caramel, 3 year old Chilhuahua mix, Female
Basil, 3 year old Chihuahua mix, Female
Cheddar, 1 year old Pomeranian/Chihuahua mix, Male


I was sitting down and relaxing after another exhasting day at the office. Basil, Caramel and Cheddar joined me on the recliners. After a bit, I could hear Tamale barking in the bedroom. It was her "I want something" bark. I let it go on for a while because I thought what she wanted was her favorite toy, and I didn't feel inclined to get up and find her toy at that very moment. Then I realized that her favorite toy was in the living room with me, yet on she barked.

Well, heck. I went into the bedroom to see what she was up with her. When I got in there, I discovered the problem. Nibbler was on the bed, a place he is not allowed to be as a general rule. Tamale was trying to get me to come into the bedroom and bust him red...pawed.

What a little narc! I've never had a dog who would tattle on another in the pack when they were doing something naughty.

© Copyright 2015 GeminiGem of House Lannister (UN: geminigem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GeminiGem of House Lannister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855802-Snitch-in-the-House