*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855854-WHATS-TO-DO
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#855854 added July 30, 2015 at 10:03am
Restrictions: None
WHAT'S TO-DO?
         
Blog City image small Prompt: What's No. 1 on your to-do list right now?


Well, thanks to Weekly Goals, I usually manage to post my immediate to-dos every Monday. And that means going on the Internet to WDC to see the daily prompt from Blog City. I try to do a new blog post every day, but lots of real-life stuff can get in the way. Like our third-world quality Internet service that can slow down or disappear for a while (or a day). My time online is limited to about 100-megabits a day. So I'm downloading almost everything to read offline. This really limits my reading other blog posts on Blog City. I get to that maybe once a week.

I have a commitment to post an in-depth review every week for the WYRM group. These are chapter by chapter reviews of novels. The group is reviewing my novel, Knights of Sparrow. Right now I am working on what I hope will be the final chapter, number forty-four. That would be No. 1 on my to-do list!

I am also reviewing another novel, War Queen on a review exchange through FSFS. And that can be more than one review a week if the chapters are shorter.

Now I am house-sitting and not aboard the sailboat. So life gets interesting and more complicated. Just photographed a wedding last Saturday and this week finished processing and editing the 90 photographs that are going on a DVD for the bride and groom. Prints and albums are up to them or their families. So I can check that off the to-do list.

There's daily stuff like feeding the dogs, watering the plants, dishes, cooking, laundry, etc. But that's not to-do, that's life! And I love my life.

Peace and Love...>>>iggy
*Boat*
The WYRM group banner.

Closer picture of Iguana Portrait


© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855854-WHATS-TO-DO