*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856092-Daily-odds-and-ends
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#856092 added August 1, 2015 at 3:32pm
Restrictions: None
Daily odds and ends
Well, Well. One day at a time. This windows 10 thing will it reach everyone who applied for it or will it only go a certain distance and then stop? There is going to be a Microsoft store for apps, wonder where that idea came from!!

We are getting lots of calls at home. Hang ups from several places in the country, interesting cause no one reply's when I answer. I have their telephone numbers. *Smirk*

Went shopping this morning. I think staying home is good because I'm not tempted to spend money that way. There was a horse show at the fair grounds, probably, 4h. Was going to stop but forgot and went home a different way. All the school supplies are out on the shelves. Two weeks ago I was looking at flash drives. Several stores wanted about 1$ a GB for them. Today Walmart had back to school 16GB SanDisk with Cruzer Glide for 7$.

The dogs are always so happy when we get back from anywhere. I like to take Char when I go but he always acts like a cage bound bird and protects the car from any thing that moves outside of it. I once smacked the seat beside him with a rolled magazine. It so startled him that he was quietly patient the entire rest of the trip. If he gets excited he can't think straight. Sit and be quiet are words he can drown out by barking at the people passing by. A noise louder than his own usually turns him back into a reasoning individual.

Hot and dry here today, with a wind rustling the leaves of the trees with a sound like silk rubbing silk. The standing hay is drying on the stem and so the best hay is probably already in the farmer's barns. What gets baled in August will be dry almost before the mower lays it on the ground. Fresh tomatoes in the garden taste so much better than the ones in the stores.






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856092-Daily-odds-and-ends