*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855869-Windows-10-and-juvenile-birds-leaving-the-nests
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#855869 added July 30, 2015 at 11:18am
Restrictions: None
Windows 10 and juvenile birds leaving the nests
Windows 10 starts today. I checked my desktop and the windows logo says they will notify me when it is ready to download. I hope this does not turn out to be the problem of the year.

When I got up today there was a fog in the air spreading from ground level to the top of the horizon. Above the fog was the bright sun rising into a clear blue sky. The fog wet the ground like there had been a soaking rain. We are fortunate to have a breeze flowing in the windows to keep the house cool. Yesterday the air was still and the heat was oppressive. We have a lot of trees in the yard and the air flowing through the leaves sounds like pieces of silk being rubbed together.

There is a Robin's nest in a recess on the corner of the back porch. It is tucked back under the porch light. The parents were in the Elm tree near the back porch in the morning screeching when I went to check I could see a brown backed, speckled chested juvenile standing on the edge of the nest surveying the surrounding yard. It was probably pretty warm in the nest but I wondered if the parents were trying to call it out of the nest. If they were it did not take the hint because it was still there in the evening.

The young barn swallows nesting in the garage have taken to the air. It caused a riot of joy within the barn swallow group as they all flew in and out of the barn and garage with the juveniles joining in the flight.






© Copyright 2015 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/855869-Windows-10-and-juvenile-birds-leaving-the-nests