*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856170-In-a-flash
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#856170 added August 2, 2015 at 12:57am
Restrictions: None
In a flash
I continue to struggle with what it means for me to do an effective job as a security guard. There is a new guy at work who is spicing things up with attitude. He is one of those types who loves to show his heart mind and soul. I tend to be laid back and dependable and am being challenged to come out of my shell which is anything but comfortable.

I am writing again and blogging and reviewing more. I hope I can keep up the good work. I may even get back to making goals again. I am learning that as I move back into the writing seat I like what comes flowing out of my fingertips. I am far from realistic about what will happen with stuff I write. I have been in this state of mind before. I even thought of it spiritually. There is that part of me that thinks if I do my writing for God I will get rich, because God wants me to be. As I go through a list of most people who call themselves persons of God, money is low on the totem pole, so yes I have a lot to learn.

In a flash I begin and end my blog. I will continue to lean on the prompts to give me structure. I have no trouble finding a place in my gut that wants to be birthed. I will never run out of blogging material. I just hope that I do not offend anyone. Come by and read my blog and I will see if I can not do you the same favor!!
*RollEyes*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856170-In-a-flash