*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856437-Oscar-Was-So-Into-Misbehavin-He-Was-Willin-To-Go-To-Prison
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#856437 added August 4, 2015 at 9:55am
Restrictions: None
Oscar Was So Into Misbehavin' He Was Willin' To Go To Prison
BCOF and BLOG CITY COMBINED (and I don't mean I picked them like corn) (Come to think of it though, that's a very corny pun) *Laugh*



Oscar Wilde was a briliant man!  he still is cuz he's alive in his writing, I don't think he had to learn how to misbehave, I sure didn't, but yeah, if a writer starts out behavin he's not gonna get very good until he teaches himself how to misbehave, gotta fight the good battle, battle between right and wrong, there isn't a battle between wrong and right writing, les you think there is a right way to write and a wrong one, some people sit around stewing bout insignificant, filthy crap, like rules, try to lure people away from misbehaven, ever notice how you can switch the letters round in lure and make rule?  I hate it when people tell me I'm in violation - say my spelling or puncuation is WRONG, How do they know what I'm tryin to say, how do they know what kinda consciousness is streaming outa all my pores and orifices, or is the correctt word orifici,  or orifeces, or some kinda crap like that, Lets elevate our language to what it really is, language is talkin, when I write somethin down I'm talkin on a piece of paper, when I read something I like to hear how other people talk, not how some narrator who thinks theyre so great thinks people should be talkin, go out on some moonlit nite and look at the moonlight and try to describe the smell of night bloomin flowers, I dare you, just try to describe them using rules of proper behaviour writin, I'm sure you can, but wouldn't it sound better if you just wrote down what you really felt?  maybe you can do it but I can't put emotions into words so good when I have to worry bout behaving myself, guess I just elevate emotions way above writing to the level of consciousness so they just keep streamin out til I put a plug in all those streaming pores.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856437-Oscar-Was-So-Into-Misbehavin-He-Was-Willin-To-Go-To-Prison