*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856518-Goodbye-house
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#856518 added August 5, 2015 at 12:43am
Restrictions: None
Goodbye house
By the time I write my next blog mom's house will be gone and someone else will receive the opportunity of creating new memories. All of us had 55 years invested in the house in varying degrees. After mom left it was time to redeem memories for another household. We all enter a new understanding. There is no growing up place in a building. The whole world becomes our home. It has been hard to see my siblings suffer. I have hurt and let go of my share of tears, but being so far away it was hard to get caught up in the efforts to rehab, stage and sort through the treasures left in the house.

I sit here not knowing what to say. The same thing happened with some other summer property we owned that we called the farm. I had none of the closure that other families had. It was just gone. It has been said that home is where the heart is. God show me the way. After all is says in the scriptures that God creates a place for us.
*HappyCry*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856518-Goodbye-house