*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856608-feeling-empty
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#856608 added August 6, 2015 at 1:30am
Restrictions: None
feeling empty
I called my sister. The house is totally empty and due to legalities the new owners can not move in. If this does not have metaphorical possibilities, I shall give up trying to look for them. The house is the house we grew up in. The house has contained all manner of things and people in the space of fifty plus years all with connections to the Peterson name. Today would have been the closing. All of our stuff had been emptied readying the house for a whole new set of adventures.
BUT!!!!

Someone forgot to tell all the legal people that this was the special day for this new family. They had made all manner of arrangements to move in their stuff today. The house is EMPTY!!! For a space of time this place does not belong to anyone it is in a veritable limbo. People want to know where limbo is. Knock on the door of the house for the space of at least a week until everything gets settled.

My sister, the executor seems to have the black hat. She is a busy woman and neglected...
well you get the picture.
She called the insurance company to see if there was a possibility for the family to move in early. The insurance company said due to liability to let them in only if they cry. That sounds kind of cold. I wonder if the family knows that it is as easy as crying a few tears.

So we wait. Just like Jesus said in the bible there is a place being prepared. I pray that the emptiness does not last forever and in the end resurrection from the dead takes on new meaning as the house moves from one family to another.
*BigSmile*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856608-feeling-empty