*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856721-BEING-PREPARED
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#856721 added August 7, 2015 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
BEING PREPARED
         
Blog City image small  FOR YOUR AWARENESS...

         
           - August 8, 2015 (888) at 08:08:08 (888) cosmically resets humanity back to an accurate universal solar/lunar calendar/cosmic time stamp.
Don’t know who’s tuned to 8’s, but something to watch tomorrow
==========================================
         
For Today. I have learned from a Belize postal employee, that USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate Envelopes and Small Boxes offer no additional service over First Class International packages except that they are priced 50-100% higher. In other words no tracking outside the US, no insurance, nothing. My latested packet left Miami on June 6, and has yet to appear. They told me US mail takes from 30 to 60 days to reach Belize. My last mail, which was one envelope cost over $64.00. I’m giving up on that kind of service.
========================================          

The prompt today left me puzzled and scratching my brain, so I’m ignoring it. I’m on my own.
         Yesterday I posted a blog early, read some news and then the allotted amount of memory (5G) on my USB stick ran out and I lost the Internet for the rest of the day and night. More money was committed and it’s back by 9am this morning.
         
         The day before (Wed) we had a big electric, thunder and lightening storm. Of course the power went out about 4pm and stayed out until I guess about midnight. I was long asleep being in a totally dark house in the totally dark wilderness of our jungle.
         
         This house I’m sitting, has no provision for power outages. We had one good flashlight. There are no candles, lanterns, etc for emergencies. The gas stove has an electric starter, so we found one small cigarette lighter to light the burner to heat dinner, no matches. Am I prepared? I’d say NOT. There is a new shopping list.
         
         If we’re on the sailboat (the yacht), it’s all 12v systems with backups and solar charging. I think houses should be more like boats, they can exist independently.
         
         I used to get upset about all this stuff failing or not working. Now it all seems to be the texture of life and not worth the emotional energy. Not that I’m accepting---it will change, it will get fixed. But the big things like the weather are to be accepted and adapted for---unless it’s some deliberate modification that humans have caused with HAARP or similar spraying nonsense. They we all have to be mad as hell! But that’s all another rant I will save you from.
         
         Peace and Love for this day...>>>iggy
*Boat*
         If you are a novelist check this out>>> "WYRM
         
         
banner with iguana The WYRM group banner.

© Copyright 2015 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856721-BEING-PREPARED