*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856878-Learning-the-Language
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
#856878 added August 9, 2015 at 12:50am
Restrictions: None
Learning the Language
Constance Hale says "We are born with a natural delight in the music of language. Language is an adventure, a mysterious one. "

However, Ezra Pound says, " A writer must spend as much time developing our craft as a musician does practicing scales. It does not come naturally, it is a learned craft similar to musicians, sports players or dancers."

Do you agree or disagree with Constance Hale? Do you agree or disagree with Ezra Pound?

I am of the opinion that all persons are living human documents without a need to say or write anything. With that in mind I see a dynamic at work. There is a component of being who I am, without a need to do anything or not do anything for that matter. I am a gift who can give a gift and that story is the essence of my being and the gift that every person has opportunity to share.

There is also a task component. We are not human doings and yet at the same time we need to develop skills so that others will hear the story. There is the skill of communicating truth in my God given voice or as a intercessory presence giving a voice who would not be listened to otherwise. I think communication learning is a reflective process that requires time and personal investment.

We are given the gift of language and what we do with that gift is our gift to those who might not know this wonderful gift otherwise. ENJOY!!!
*Wink*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/856878-Learning-the-Language