*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857413-recovery
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #1944628
I will share the many thoughts that invade my introspective soul.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#857413 added August 14, 2015 at 9:36pm
Restrictions: None
recovery
Today was a day of recovery after a difficult day yesterday. I spent a lot of the time writing for my essay Witness to Withness. It was an arduous process that sapped almost all of my energy. It was hard to keep from entering the place I was writing about and just like my search for my family tree it was like looking for truth in a bottomless pit. A lot has happened since the days I was in the hospital and the ramifications were obvious. How much of what I write has ramifications for the title that it bears it's name. After a while it was just constant flow of data that needed to be recorded. I had about fourteen hand written pages before I decided to stop.

I forgot my CPR class and I could kick myself for that one. Even at this moment I have no idea what the ramifications are. I have called three times and they said they would get back to me. They have not. The only thing I know for sure is that I need to take the course to work. I have not been told that I cannot work, so I will show up and being so negative. Maybe easier said than done

I called my brother Kurt and had a good conversation about his birthday that was yesterday. I called home instead. I got tired of waiting and will be going to the ends of the earth to work with a client. I called my best friend Bill and even went by his house. I did my word games as often as I could and played basketball (the shooting was amongst the worst only nine out of one hundred.

Then there will be tomorrow.
*Yawn*

© Copyright 2015 drifter (UN: peterson4279 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
drifter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857413-recovery