*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857595-A-Dog-Of-A-Different-Color
Rated: E · Book · Pets · #2045000
One Harley, six dogs. Life with our crazy canines.
#857595 added August 19, 2015 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
A Dog Of A Different Color
Caramel is our landscaper. And by landscaper I mean hole digger. We joke that she has "projects" in the backyard, and that she is digging us a pool and a hot tub. We have approximately an acre fenced off for the dogs, and if Caramel wants to landscape it her way, we let her. We just make sure that we watch where we are walking (which is a good idea in general in a dog yard) so we don't step into a hole accidentally and end up breaking an ankle or something.

Today was spa day for the whole canine crew. That means a bath, pedicure, ears and teeth checked and cleaned, hairstyles refreshed as necessary.

Caramel is a usually brown dog, with a little black highlights. After her bath, she changes color! Amazingly, she turns a beautiful golden-brown when the efforts of her landscaping are washed off.
 ~

© Copyright 2015 GeminiGem of House Lannister (UN: geminigem at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GeminiGem of House Lannister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857595-A-Dog-Of-A-Different-Color