*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857894-Should-Anything-Ever-Change
Rated: 13+ · Book · Opinion · #2003271
Now a residence for BC and BCOF items. Random bloggisness wil apear in POTPOURRI.
#857894 added August 20, 2015 at 1:15pm
Restrictions: None
Should Anything Ever Change?
Blog City:

When love is given it should be returned?  That question mark is on purpose.  I hate the word should.  In my opinion the word should implies some knowledge of right and wrong.  Just like rules imply a right way and a wrong way.  I believe reality is infinite.  Every question is made up of an infinite number of parameters,  and you can't take them all into consideration when making a judgement.  The only thing I claim to know for sure is  what my opinion is,  and that is subject to change.  What I think people should do, (It's hard not to use that word), is rather than telling some one what they SHOULD do, is explain what THEY would do in a similar situation.  I love hearing other peoples opinions and entering into discussions with them, but when they start telling me what I should do, or aught to do, or HAVE to do; I tell them they should shut up and mind their own business.  That's just my opinion, and it can be applied to the prompt.


BCOF:

In my opinion, people do change during a full moon.  Both psychological and physically; I know I do.  I don't know whether the full moon has anything to do with the change.  In an infinite reality cause and affect can easily be confused with coincidence.  Everything ultimately just boils downs to definitions.

© Copyright 2015 Geoff (UN: rennur at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Geoff has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/857894-Should-Anything-Ever-Change